Business with Purpose: An Intro to Social Enterprise (Queenstown)
November 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Are you interested in creating an environmental or social impact?
You can be an entrepreneur and run a business with a purpose. This class, delivered by Wastebusters and Startup Queenstown Lakes with support from New Zealand's leader in social enterprise, the Akina Foundation, will give you an understanding of how you can launch a business with a do-good mission.
This workshop will help you to:
- Describe your organisation’s purpose.
- Develop the outcomes your organisation is looking to make.
- Test the logic between what your organisation does and your desired outcomes.
- Start thinking about how to measure and prove your impact along the way.
- Understand how a business model works to create a sustainable business.
Who should come?
- People who are driven by purpose or desire to launch a business that makes a positive impact on the community.
- Emerging and established social enterprises.
- Those who run an existing business and are looking for a way to better integrate a social impact into your business model.
Local non-profit or charity organisations who are looking for insights on how to make your organisation more sustainable will also find value in attending.
Advance registration is essential as numbers are limited.