Lean Methodology Workshop Presented by Callaghan Innovation
September 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$65
What is Lean?
Lean methodology is a technique used by agile, nimble organizations around the world to run their business more effectively to respond to change and new opportunities. Lean Methodology Workshop is a workshop and coaching programme that will boost your competitiveness and performance. You will have access to a Lean coach to help you implement the programme.
How will Lean Methodology Workshop help you?
Lean will help you across your business, showing you how to:
- identify customer value-adding activities
- identify inefficiencies across your business
- improve planning, staff engagement, customer value, inventory, and production flow
- create a continuous culture of improvement.
However, Lean is not about cutting jobs or examining individual departments.
Who is Lean Methodology Workshop for?
Lean is ideal for:
- medium to large-scale high-value manufacturing and services businesses
- supply chain companies
- businesses stalled by unnecessary costs or workflows that are inefficient.
- businesses that suffer from poor staff engagement and low customer value.
How does Lean Methodology Workshop work?
In partnership with the University of Auckland, Callaghan Innovation can deliver Lean workshops throughout New Zealand.
Each workshop runs for one day. Registrations are limited to a maximum of three people per business and priority is given to registrations from businesses new to the Lean programme.
Once you’ve attended a workshop, you’ll appoint a Lean coach to get Lean implementation underway.
RSVP a seat at:; https://betterbylean.arlo.co/register