Running Lean Workshop (Wanaka)
19 May @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree with Advance Registration
You’ve flushed out the business model, the numbers make sense, and you’ve tested enough to get market validation. How do you proceed without wasting time and money? Get tried-and-true techniques in the Lean Product Workshop to reduce stress, focus your efforts, and operate more effectively to prioritise the work that matters in bulding your product or service.
We will particularly focus on the first 6-12 months of operation – the period where resources can be poorly utilised and often crashes a high-potential business before it reaches profitability.
- How to set objectives and timelines that actually drive success in the business
- How to prioritise tasks to invest your time and limited capital using ‘agile’ and ‘kanban’ methodologies
- Creating a product map that is driven by sales, not feature creep
- Outsourcing tasks to move faster
- How to avoid pitfalls with partners and contractors that could hurt your business
- A review of potential software and tools that can help you run a lean organisation as you start out.
Registration: Free with advance registration. $25 for late registration. Seats are limited and advance registration is required. Please use the registration form below to book a spot.
A Foundations Programme workshop
This workshop is part of our Foundations Programme for new businesses. We recommend everyone to complete the 4-workshop series, which gives founders a strong framework for evaluating and testing an idea before going ‘all-in.’
- Business Model Workshop
- Run the Numbers Workshop
- Market Validation Workshop
- Lean Product Workshop
Each workshop is facilitated by an experienced entrepreneur and startup business advisor. It is recommended to take the courses in order, but it is not required. Workshops are offered in Wanaka and Queenstown. Sessions have a limited number of seats to ensure personalised feedback and direction for each participant. Find upcoming Foundations Programme workshops on our event calendar.
How do you run a lean, agile startup?
Book Your Spot Now!
Have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.