Startup Basics: Business Tax Workshop with IRD (Wanaka)
September 26 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
You’re invited to come to one of IRD’s free business tax seminars and workshops. These have been developed to help new businesses manage their tax obligations.
Seminar and workshop topics:
- what records you’ll need to keep
- myIR secure online services and what you can do online
- common deductible expenses and when you can claim them
- when your returns are due and how to file them
- free online tools, tax videos and demos, and where you can find more information
Bookings are essential due to limited capacity.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your seat, including:
- date of the workshop you’d like to attend
- contact telephone number
- business IRD number, and
- email address.
The workshops are run once a month If you can’t get along to one, there are plenty more resources on the IRD website:
- Introduction to business videos – (search keywords: intro business)
- Tool for business – (search keyword: TFB)